All employers and self-employed persons are required to assess the risks within their workplace as per the HSE (Health and Safety Executive) and the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999 including having a Legionella control system in place.
Do you know how to, and have you completed a suitable and enough risk assessment? Can you confidently identify your fire and health and safety risks? Are your aware which legislations/regulations apply to your work place? Can you confidently demonstrate which maintenance contracts should be in place?
Our experienced assessor will complete a comprehensive risk assessment of your premises and provide you with an in-depth report and support.
Fire Risk Assessment/Health & Safety Risk Assessment
Fire risk assessments recommended Annually/Health & Safety risk assessments due bi-annually.
£250 each ex. VAT or £450 for both ex. VAT *
The law: The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 covers general fire safety in England and Wales.
In Scotland, requirements on general fire safety are covered in Part 3 of the Fire (Scotland) Act 2005, supported by the Fire Safety (Scotland) Regulations 2006.
Employers (and/or building owners or occupiers) must ensure that a fire safety risk assessment has been carried out by a competent person and keep it up to date. This shares the same approach as health and safety risk assessments and can be carried out either as part of an overall risk assessment or as a separate exercise.
Our NEBOSH qualified assessor will carry out your risk assessment and provide you will a complete report for actions to be taken to advise the ‘responsible person’ how best to meet their legal obligations.
*Based on a 4 surgery practice. Smaller/larger business POAEnquire Now
Legionella Risk Assessments recommended two yearly
£289 (premises size dependant)
It is statutory requirement for commercial premises to have a Legionella control system in place. The owners / responsible person must be aware of their legal duties and obligations in relation to the control and management of Legionella on their premises which is highlighted by HTM 04-01, HTM 01-05, COSHH and L8 ACOP and the CQC (England) fundamental standards. In partnership with Yes Results you will receive:
- A full survey of domestic water services and all dental equipment used in the practice including Ultra Violet Systems, Reverse Osmosis and Disinfection Units
- Inspection of all maintenance records
Review of all commissioning, decommissioning, cleaning and disinfection procedures
- Supply of Yes results L8 Log Book including self-monitoring pack for weekly flushing and monthly temperature testing
- A comprehensive and easy-to-read report, water schematic drawings, written scheme and water log sheets, along with a FREE digital thermometer for new client’s first assessment.
- Feedback and the relevant training so that you can understand your responsibilities going forwards at no extra cost. Should the responsible person change at any time, training will be available over the phone.